We are really good at what we do and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team and assist us in the journey.
Want to know more? Four Gables as a start up was essentially run out of David’s bedroom. It remains as a family business and so we as a team have tried to keep the same ethos. The feeling of family, creativity and most of all fun are really important to us.
When you work it out, we spend most of our waking lives at work. Wouldn’t it be awful to turn up each morning and resent what you do? We do everything in our power to make sure that isn’t the case. It is important to want to go the extra mile. We are an entrepreneurial business and thrive on people that want to make a real difference to us and what we do and also to their own and their families futures.
We could write a whole load about why we are so good and a great place to work but ultimately talking face to face is better. Why not come for a coffee (or a glass of something stronger later in the day!) and have a chat. We need great people to allow us to grow and if you are reading this thinking that could be me, don’t keep thinking it – do something about it…
Come and make a difference
If you are looking for a place where you want to look forward to going to work… Look no further
- Proven experience in a corporate catering or luxury hotel environment
- Excellent people skills
- Passion about food and customer service
- Amazing culinary skills
- High standards and be quality driven
- Good organisational & communication skills
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- A 'Can do' attitude
- Learning and Development programme
- Huge career opportunities
- Lunch provided (only sounds fair - we are a food business eh!)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Ongoing training
- Bike to work scheme
- Social events such as quarterly nights out, meetups, Christmas parties and much more!
- Employee Referral Scheme - £500
|48 Hour Contract